The BGLA organises a public meeting on 5th February to discuss the possibilities and significance of learning German in the Barossa Valley.
We invite everyone who is interested in learning German to come to this free information session to find out more about
- Information on German classes planned for 2018 and how to enrol
- Early Language learning at Spielgruppe for infants and toddlers aged 0-5
- Classes for adults: intermediate level
- Beginner courses for adults with no or minimal German
- Classes for primary school children (after school hours)
- German for High School students – one on one with a native speaker
- literacy class for advanced or native German speakers
- Adult Conversation Group “Kaffee und Kuchen”
- Importance of German in the modern economy
- German for Genealogy research especially in the Barossa area
When: Monday, 5th February 2018 at 6pm
Where: Langmeil Centre, 7 Maria Street, Tanunda SA
Please note that more students are needed to run these classes and times & dates are flexible so please contact us with your preferences. Please see barossagerman.com.au/german-classes for more information about the existing classes offered in the Barossa area.
Download a flyer: BGLA public meeting german courses